The Mattagami First Nation will host their Annual Fall Classic Walleye Tournament presented by the Mattagami Fur Council.
This annual event is set for September 8 and 9, 2018 at Mattagami Lake. This will be a live release event. They have an itinerary that is totally hard to resist!
In addition to 2 full days of fishing for top 10 payouts, they are also providing all anglers:
- All you can eat pasta bar Friday starting at 5 pm – 15$/plate (everyone is welcome)
- Free steak dinner on Saturday for all registered anglers
- Sponsor draw prizes
- Beer gardens will be running for adults all weekend!
Based on 80 boats with a prize pool of just over $25,000:
- 1st $8000
- 2nd $4000
- 3rd $2500
- 4th $1500
- 5th $1000
- 6th $900
- 7th $800
- 8th $700
- 9th $600
- 10th $500
- 11th $450
- 12th $400
- 13th $375
- 14th $350
- 15th $325
Big Fish each day:
- 1st – $500
- 2nd – $300
- 3rd – $200
- Young Angler: $100 (value of)
- Female Angler: $100 (value of)
- Mystery Weights: 6 x $100
Dates & Location
- September 7, 2017 – Rules meeting
- September 8 & 9, 2018 – Tournament Days
- Location: Mattagami First Nation – Mattagami Lake
- MFNWT/NOWT Rules
- Boundary Map
- Jessica Naveau 705-221-4248
- Crystel Vallée 705-363-7024
- Email: email@example.com
Entry Fee: $335 PER TEAM and includes the Big Fish entry for both days.
Tickets to draw for Boat #1 with a 5-minute head start will be sold at the team meeting on Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:00 pm.
- NOTE: ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS August 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM
- See who’s registered for this event!
- Albert’s Sports & Work Wear or Dumoulin Sports Fishing & Tackle by noon on September 5, 2018.
- The MFN Community Complex during the rules meeting on Friday, September 7, 2018.